- Halloween Mini Albums – Whether you showcase several years of costumes together or document a single year’s preparations and decorations (or something else entirely), we want to see the cool little books you put together for Halloween.
- Halloween Fun/Décor – Devilish decorations, spooky sweet containers, frightening party favors – all the ghoulish and ghostly things you craft by hand during the scariest time of the year.
- Giving Thanks – Gratitude journals, fun ways to do “thankfuls” at Thanksgiving dinner, place cards, greeting cards.
- Thanksgiving Décor – Fall wreaths, table settings, framed quotes about gratitude/fall, etc.
- Where the Heart Is – This is all about HOME as a motif – homes pieced from fabric or paper, stitched with thread, painted, framed, put on a pillow, canvas, etc.
- Holiday Cards – From extra-special creations to cards that you can realistically recreate in bulk for everyone on your list.
- Gifts – Make it a handmade holiday with one-of-a-kind creations that you craft for the ones you love. (Could be anything!)
Other info: You can send more than one thing, but it's better to put them in separate emails. You get your project back, along with two copies of the issue and some product (currently it's mainly scrapbooking supplies, but we're working on expanding that to include general craft supplies, too).
We can't wait to see what you come up with -- look for calls for this issue around the 15th of May.
P.S. We just went through the August-September submissions and loved what we saw. Calls for that issue should be going out early next week, so watch your inboxes.