Monday, March 16, 2009

Etsy roundup: All Things Green

I've been reading your comments about spring, and it's been making me so happy! It has brought to mind some beautiful images: spending time with the little ones outside in the grass, planting pretty flowers, getting pink-cheeked from riding bikes. (And I have never hung sheets outside to dry, but now I really want to give it a try.)

Thanks to all of you for sharing.


In honor of St. Patrick's day tomorrow, here are some cute green things we've spotted on Etsy.


Pale pink on green damask Mary Janes, from Gracious May's shop. (I know, drool.)


Organic Cotton Spring Deer Tee (L), from Bonspiel's shop. (I have purchased from her before, she makes really great quality stuff.)


Felt flower hairband, from jenmenkhaus' shop. (Lots of cute little felt & fabric creations.)

1 comment:

Elisa K said...

oh my gosh those little shoes are adorable... Great find on etsy.

Hugs
Elisa K