Saturday, December 6, 2008

Ornament Week: Saturday

Hey peeps, sorry for no ornament yesterday, I've been choosing stuff for the April-May issue. As a result, I don't have how-to pics for this one, but it's pretty dang easy.

1. Die cut two 2" scalloped circles from corrugated cardboard after you've torn the top layer off. (You know the free photo book Snapfish did in conjunction with Oprah? I used the box mine came in. It's nice and thin, and it's white, so it would look pretty to leave it untorn.)

Die cut machine (Big Shot) and scallop die (Scallop Circle #2) are both Sizzix for Stampin' Up!.

2.
Hot glue them together, with a loop of red velvet ribbon in between.

3. Accent the front and back with a little sumpin sumpin.

Super-cute button flowers are from evalicious, I love them. Self-adhesive, too.

You know, these would make really cute little friend gifts, and they're so easy. By George, now I know what I'm making for the other playgroup moms.

No comments: