Monday, March 2, 2009

Ikat & Blackboards

Photo by Simon Upton for Elle Decor, (March 2009)

Sue me for saying so, but this is the first Ikat I've seen that I would actually put in my home. Ikat is making the rounds in the interior design & fashion worlds, but I didn't catch the fever until seeing this antique print. What do you think? Will it translate to the scrapbooking world? I don't know...but I'd put one of these framed up on my wall any day!

And another thing that I'd like to grace my wall: these blackboards by Spell It Out Designs. I have never seen self-adhesive vinyl with a blackboard surface. So cool!



via the poppytalk handmade blog, one of our favorites. Thanks!

2 comments:

Spell It Out Designs said...

Thanks for the highlight on your blog!

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!